Gertie

Gertie
The Weather Pup & #1 Helper

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Gertie The Weather Pup

Gertie the Weather Pup reports:
 Plenty of rain today in northern Arizona, or in other words just like Cats & Dogs! She also reports the earth smells so good, clean dirt!  It has been dry for so long, she says her heels usually kick up fine dirt.

As for me I have been working with watercolor, my blog heading is Princie, our border collie.  She was difficult to create at first.  I took this image from a photo of her.  I had trouble getting the right look.  I was happy with the 5th try outcome.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    It was good to hear from you. I envy you being able to paint. I could never draw anything. I only have one comment on your picture. It is too large for the computer monitor. I had trouble seeing it. I'm going to look for more of your work and I think it's wonderful that the money goes to the animals. I'm seeing more and more strays in my neighborhood.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, Thanks so much for writing. I did get some help from my girlfriend Donna who has a blog also on blogspot.com. Now you can see Princie, my brother's border collie. Also I have Gertie on the site today.
    Keep in touch, love hearing from you.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete